Demo Bike Program Suspended until 2022
Due to the Shortage of Bikes in the US
We will still offer extended test rides for the Specialized Turbo Creo, but all other electric and mountain bike demoes are on hold through next year. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Try Before You Buy
At BikeSource in Denver, we are committed to offering you a great demo bike fleet. There is no better way to determine if a bike is right for you than by putting it through a test in real world conditions.
Take a bike home with you to use on your favorite local mountain bike trails, weekly group ride or just cruising around. Try it for the day or take it for the weekend - we're flexible. With so many options, it's a great way to see which one offers you the best performance and fits your unique riding situation.
How much is it to demo a bike?
- $75 for Same Day Demo (pickup and dropoff the same day within our business hours)
- $150 for 2 Day Demo (pickup anytime on Day 1 and drop off anytime on Day 2)
- $225 for a 3 Day Demo (pickup anytime on Day 1 and drop off anytime on Day 3)
- $75 deposit for E-Bike Chargers refunded upon return.
We recommend bringing the following items:
- Your helmet
- Your clipless shoes if you ride clipless
- Your pedals (we have SPD and platform pedals to loan you if needed)
- Valid driver's license
- The credit card used to reserve the demo bike