In light of COVID-19, BikeSource taking action to provide you with the safest shopping experience possible. Therefore we are making the following changes effective immediately until further notice:
Last Updated 8/10/2020 3:07PM
• Our showrooms are now partially open with limited capacity.
• Store Hours for Colorado: Monday - Friday 11pm-6pm & Saturday Noon-5PM, Ohio: Tuesday-Saturday Noon - 6PM and North Carolina Monday - Friday Noon-6PM & Saturday 10-3. All stores Closed Sunday. Ohio is also closed on Mondays.
• Our phones cannot handle the current call volume so please text or email the store for the quickest response to your questions.
• There is a national shortage on bicycles at the moment, but BikeSource is a top dealer for many of our brands and we receives priority shipping on available product from our vendors. Product arrives daily at our stores so check our website daily for availability.
• Our online catalog shows available on-hand and due to the national bike shortage, we highly encourage you to buy your item through our website to ensure you lock up that item.Excluding most bike brands, items in our catalog can be shipped to your door or available for in-store pickup at one of our store locations. Items in stock at the pickup location can be ready within 2 business days. For in-store pickup, you will receive an email when your item is ready.
• Our Demo bike program, with the exception of Specialized Turbo Creo SL extended test ride program, will be suspended until further notice.