As a mid-weight base layer, the 4002 top is intended for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is designed for training with features such as overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm.
- AirFit Mesh fabric: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control
- Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement
- Fold-over cuff with thumb loop turns into a mitt for increased warmth
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Two-way 12-inch / 30.5cm zip with mesh insert allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm
- Zipper garage prevents neck irritation