Light & Motion's Urban 800 has both daily commuters and singletrack lovers in mind. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike.
• 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Waterproof to 1 meter.
• Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it.
• Beam pattern engineered to maximize your depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility.
• Now with Daytime Pulse mode for extra safety and Lock Out Mode for traveling.
• Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system).
• Ultralight Aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins.
• MicroUSB rechargeable (fully charges in 5.5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 1:30/800
• Med 3:00/350
• Low 6:00/175
• Pulse 12:00/175
Read 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Durable (2)
- Easy to use
- Good power output
- Need more color choices
- Extreme sports
- Mountain bikes
- Mountain biking
- Road biking
- While riding anywhere
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Road Biking
- Mountain Biking
- Extreme Sports
Full disclosure here; I own Trailhead and could have any brand light. I CHOOSE Light and Motion because of the quality. I CHOOSE the 800 Lumen because it's best in class; lighweight but powerful. reliable. water proof. In short; it works. best bang for your buck in a high lumen light.
- Strong Beam Of Light
- Easy to Use
- Very Bright
- Need More Color Choices
- While Riding Anywhere
- Mountain Bikes
I was using only one for trail riding home from fishing on the lake. I just bought 2 more so I can XC night ride! 2 for handlebar & 1 for my helmet. Looking forward to the nights!!!