Specialized spent some time thinking how to describe the S-Works 6 XC mountain bike shoes, and really, their selling point is pretty easy—they're the lightest, most connected XC race shoes in the world. They're not just light, although they are only 270 grams per shoe, but it's more about the blend of low weight and incredible performance. They feature the stiffest and lightest carbon fiber outsole for pedaling efficiency and feedback, while they borrow some unparalleled traits from the road version of the S-Works 6 for explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of an incredible fit and better connection, delivering more efficiency and power to the pedal. The PadLock heel, combined with revolutionary strong and lightweight materials in the upper, creates a snug fit that's incredibly secure. The Result? You have a shoe that helps transfer more of your energy into the pedals when you crank up the watts. Add to that the legendary performance and adjustability of the dual-Boa closure system and the S-Works 6 becomes more than just a shoe, it allows you and your bike to work seamlessly together with maximum efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- The stiffest and lightest FACT plate. Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema Cubic Tech directional fibers are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, rubber heel tread.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Ceramic printing for lightweight durability
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.